Monday, October 1, 2012

H.T.M.(hel)L.

For the majority of this past week, I spent most of my time relearning and plunking away -- character, by character -- HTML coding for my website. The last time I came this close to a complete website was back in 2005 when I was web mastering for my band at the time.

I'm the kind of person when working on a task that I care about, I must complete what I set out to do. What this means is that unless I can leave what I've done in presentable form, I will spend any given moment to refine what it is I'm working on until it's complete or I can comfortably keep it in a presentable dormancy. I'm happy to say however, that I am nearly complete with the bulk of the website and that the harder parts are most likely over. Phew.

On another note, I have decided that I will try to do these blogs once a week, probably on Sundays. As to what exactly I will be blogging about, that's to be determined. I am hoping I can blog about all the thing's I am interested and knowledgeable about and touch on many different topics. This may be difficult however, if I aim to keep a relatively captive audience that can appreciate my insights on the many different facets of myself and my own forays into the unknown.

All I do know is that everything from here and beyond will be musings from A Haole Hawaiian.

No comments:

Post a Comment