Thursday, April 14, 2016

Crossroads

So I just bought a truck. The days of the Nissan Maxima are now almost over. I had that car for over four years! This car, much like my laptop, has far exceeded my expectations! So the new truck, is very exciting.

The most current incarnation of Leviathan Hawaii had it's last gig. It's been a couple weeks since I had anything to do with my rock group since then. Much to my disbelief, it's been kind of nice actually... which for me is shocking. Two days ago we were expecting to lose our drummer, so I suppose the thought of having to reform was a little daunting, but to everyone's surprise, that has since been postponed for another 5 months or so, so I'm hoping we'll be "getting the band back together," so to speak.

I've been encouraged to dive further into the world of pedals at the wishes of the Shar band. So I'm going to be lugging around my pedalboard now for that group.

I went to Kauai on two different occasions since the last entry. Once for a gig, another for a reunion with my two maternal cousins. The sequence of events and travel has been pretty chaotic, in a good way.

Other than that, B.R.G.A. (Brian Roberts Guitar Academy) is nearing maximum capacity! It all started with a dream haha.

Come to find out I have a port-side herniated disc in my lowest vertebrae, and so I am now taking physical therapy for that. Wanna get back to 100% some day.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment