Monday, October 12, 2015

Back to the Beginning


So I did indeed make it to Vegas.


I stayed at the El Cortez, and for the first day I was doing okay. I had to spend an exuberant amount of money to stay at the hotel however due to some motorcycle rally in town that weekend. By the end of the first night I was +$300


Marty Friedman was off the hook!


And I had the worse luck I've ever had in Vegas. Luckily I didn't mobilize as much money as I had in the past, but still. I am in recovery mode like months past, for months to come LAME! July will be my next chance for revenge.


Number 1 baby. Holy shit. Found out last week when I curiously typed in guitar lessons for Honolulu on yelp. I am pumped on this.


In addition to seeing Marty Friedman, I got to watch Dustin Kensrue preform at the Republik. For those of you who do not know, Dustin is/was the singer for the group Thrice, which is my favorite band. Seeing him, then, and in such an intimate setting was raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddd!


And here I am at the Women's Volleyball game at the 4th row. Pretty awesome.

So, it's back to a fiscal beginning. The universe does this. Many things are breaking down and I have very little financial warriors to combat these monetary invaders. I even got a bull shit parking ticket the other day. So annoying. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment